Handcrafted in USA
Who can resist our super-cute baby mocs? We're betting that no one can because they're simply irresistible. These, called "Gold" are entirely made of moose hide. Even though moose is not an endangered species, leather from moose is increasingly difficult to source and we were lucky to be able to obtain some of this gorgeous leather, known for its softness and suppleness, with natural random scarring and a great naked finish.
Our soft-soled baby mocs are the next best thing to barefoot in terms of the baby learning to balance when starting to walk and also for musculoskeletal development. They make terrific gifts and are perfect for baby showers - a gift that almost certain to not show up in duplicate.
For a well-coordinated look for mom or grandma, we have a companion women's Cota style, called Brulee, which is made with a buffalo sole (in brown) and the uppers done entirely with the matching Gold moose. And it goes without saying that they're just as soft, supple and comfortable as the baby ones.
Make sure pics of your little one are posted to Instagram using the hashtag #itascaleathergoods.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Single sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy on and easy off and it stays put with the ankle tie.
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Color: Gold
- Sizes are based on the length of babys feet:
- Small fits feet up to 3.5" in length
- Medium fits feet up to 4" in length
- Large fits feet up to 4.75 in length
- Extra Large fits feet up to 5.5" in length. If baby's feet are longer than 5.5", please Click here